My process for the "Fragment" series paintings:
1. Cut out the shape on masonite with a hand held jigsaw.
2. Measure and saw the frame pieces.
3. Glue and nail frame to masonite, punch nails, and spackle.
4 Sand, gesso, sand, gesso.
5. Underpaint with thinned oil paint.
6. Let dry.
7. Layer strips of masking tape onto underpainting.
8. Overpaint with heavy impasto, paint mixed with cold wax and neo-megilp mediums.
9. Let dry.
10. Screw in eyelets and use wire for hanging.
11. Ship to prestigious gallery..?